Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutly :D :D

But I can also arrange some others... wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Wimster and Mel
are not allowed to guess...I guess. wink
They cheat :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We do NO such thing !! ( well, Mel maybe :rolleyes: wink )

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Wimster and Mel
are not allowed to guess...I guess. wink
They cheat :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We do NO such thing !! ( well, Mel maybe :rolleyes: wink )</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is it because I'm Moroccan? Or even worse....because I'm Muslim???????

The tenth Muslim comandment says: "Thay shall not cheat when playing "Guess the Alfaowner.com". So I dare not to cheat :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
908 Posts
Nope.
None of that all.
It's simply because you guys read/see the threads TOO fast......

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Nope.
None of that all.
It's simply because you guys read/see the threads TOO fast......</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what 6 months of AO membership and 2270 posts will do for you :)

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<strong>Nope.
None of that all.
It's simply because you guys read/see the threads TOO fast......</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DengKao,

You know I joked about that Moroccan/Muslim part, don't you? :D Just to be sure, you know :D

G

·
"They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were!"

I have one of me with my head locked into a chair which is quite bad. I'm deffo not sending that one in! :)

g

·
Registered
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Nope.
None of that all.
It's simply because you guys read/see the threads TOO fast......</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">DengKao,

You know I joked about that Moroccan/Muslim part, don't you? :D Just to be sure, you know :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No worries.
I have some difficulties with the servers here (at work :D ) the smilies and post commands are a little bit messed up.
So sometime you'll see double posts. Sorry for that. And there was supposed to be a smilie behind my "...too fast :D "

Deng

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>"They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were!"

I have one of me with my head locked into a chair which is quite bad. I'm deffo not sending that one in! :)

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">`BOUT TIME WE HAD SOME PICS FROM YOU G!
:D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I second that..

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">or mine!! :confused:

now everyone knows i'm a coke-experimenter :(

:D

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">or mine!! :confused:

now everyone knows i'm a coke-experimenter :(

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Soooo, you ADMIT it... wink

Cheers,

Ant

G

·
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is "geuss the AO" located ????

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Paul Dawson:
<strong>For Guess the AO.Come on don`t be shy.They can`t be more embarassing than my pics were! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is "geuss the AO" located ????</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">its somewhere in the Image Lounge. use the search feature.

btw Ian, did you really post your pic?? :confused:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts