M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i reckon he has got a good chance....although Mrs Clinton must be favourite

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think that he has a good chance; however from what I saw on the Television last night apparently the White Americans are the ones who support him the most, whereas the Black Americans rate Hillary Clinton - due to Bill's legacy.

So I think ultimately he won't succeed.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
The assumption here is that the Democrates(US equivalent to Labour) will win the next Presidential election. This is not a certainty by any means.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after what bush has done to the country i don't think the republicans have a "cat in hells" chance...

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Like others have said I believe that he has a good chance; but ultimately Mrs Clinton will triumph as the Democrat candidate :) :) :)

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
I think he will. And that's not a bad thing.

Hillary Clinton is the most obvious threat BUT what effect did her husband's behaviour affect the "god fearing good folk of the land"?

Could be a very historical election next year. Either way. Never know, whoever gets it might not ENJOY the prospect of taking their nation, and dragging other nations, into war. Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
whoever wins they face massive challenges. Not just on domestic issues but also dealing with the disasters of bushes "foreign policies". I wouldn't want the job would you?

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
A majority voted for Geoge Bush so....... but then the British keep voting for Tony Blair's party !!!! ;) :eek: :D :lol:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
As far as the Americans being thick...well all humans are thick. They are 'God's' little personal joke and give God a lot of amusement with their stupid ways and habits. Many are convinced they are going to heaven to be with God...a dumb human with the IQ of...chatting to a superbeiing capable of creating them and the universe...yeah right on ;)

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
There is much to admire and dispise about the Yanks, but that is true of every culture.......

In reality it always depends on how you see the world to how you see other people and cultures within that world.
If you despise something about a people it is likely it is something you despise in your self.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I think Mrs C will get the nod...

What ever happened to Jesse Jackson :confused:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Like others have said I believe that he has a good chance; but ultimately Mrs Clinton will triumph as the Democrat candidate :) :) :)

I spoke to quite a few American a few weeks ago and made the joke of saying "OK how about Hilary for President"? The look of horror on their faces had to be seen to be beleived, none of them would vote Republican at the next election but the thought of Mrs C in the whitehouse was just as bad and they didn't consider that Obama had the experience to carry the job .:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts