Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi, looks like a nice car. I'm in the market for one but with less owners. Good luck though. I'm sure it will sell.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Hi, looks like a nice car. I'm in the market for one but with less owners. Good luck though. I'm sure it will sell.
If your seriously looking for a GTA the number of owners should be last on your mind. If you end up with a mint car im sure a few extra previous owners wouldnt matter

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think on any car over 5 or 6 years old the number of owners / mileage matters less than the overall condition. if you cant find one with less owners then drop me a line to come and have a look, you can have a look anytime. many thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
thats a fair point adam, but it would be nice to buy one knowing that it only had a couple of prev owners who have owned the vehicle for a few years each and looked after it. I've only just started looking so i might be unrealistic and may well come over to check yours out.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Just be careful with what you buy .. I got a low miles, few owners car like I guess your looking for and it was a dog. I've spent the last year learning as much as I can and fixing things, so make sure it's had a lot of recent work, or you may well end up with some big bills.. as you can see from Adams extensive list of servicing :) I must have easily spent 3 grand on fixes, but no fear.. there are a lot of good ones out there too

·
Registered
119 Posts
thanks fewlah for the advice. iv started to do some research on what to look out for and the buyers guide on here has been very useful. im in no rush to buy one and im sure its not going to be easy to meet all my requirements.:)

·
Vendor
45,946 Posts
Yaf are you looking for any GTA or a specific bodystyle, such as 147, 156 or Sportwagon?

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
I've never worried about the number of previous owners, I'm more interested in the condition of the vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Cheers for the link, but please remember that the Tech lounge is exactly that, not a sales room.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.