Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm looking to synchronise selling my Alfa with buying a new one (apart from obvious trade-in!) and so with an estimated 8~10 weeks factory lead time I'm looking to gauge what interest there would be in my car, i.e. quick to sell or hang around for ever.

As above it's a June 2008 2.4 Ti Sportwagon with Qtronic gearbox and paddles, will have done about 118k miles by changeover time. The engine is smooth, quiet and lusty whilst the gearbox is great. The suspension has started to be noisy but I've had it checked out and it's all safe; the metal sleeve moving in the rubber bush apparently - I ought to have changed wishbones in pairs but I didn't. Only had Goodyear tyres and Bosch wipers plus intermediate voluntary oil changes so well looked after in that respect.

The previous owner did 74k miles and I'll have done 44k miles, predominantly motorway miles

I'm getting paddles on my new car too - makes overtaking so much easier and delightful to drive!

Without doing full specs/photos yet what do you think - desirable or hard to sell? I'm not giving it away as it's a lot of car for the money! :blabla:

Cheers:beer:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Certainly desirable. Really depends on price as to how quick you will shift her.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts