Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
Wow not been on here for sometime. Lots gone on in my life. Anyway I'm selling my beloved Orange GT . I lot of you probably no about the car and its history . It's on eBay it's not hard to spot. I would rather it goes to an Alfa fan on here so if your interested contact me and mention your on the forum and I will negotiate a better price . I will try and come back here to answer any questions every day but here is its brief description
3.2 V6
Sprayed aventador orange
Rebuilt engine
Rebuilt gear box and Q2
Blistein B12 suspension
Eibach anti roll bars
New leather interior
£1000 alpine head unit sat nav
Brand new rear Pirelli pzero tyres
New yellow stuff rear pads
New clutch
Full service history
Looked after by Autolusso and day and whites
It's up for £8000 or best offer
Contact me if you have any questions or you want to come and look
Andy 07790030311

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Link to ad?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Properly sorry to hear you are selling up Andy. Hope she goes to a deserving owner.:thumbup:

Damien.

Reactions: andycGT

·
Registered
446 Posts
Strange it doesn't appear on my Ebay search, For Gt or 3.2 V6 , as you say can't imagine I'd miss it.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Mileage?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Wow looks fantastic. Orange may not be everyone's cuppa but I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Thanks mate , it does look better in real life, a more darker orange than the pics show
If I hadn't bought Betsy I would be after it.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Orange the new black as they say...

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
It does look cool in a shouty sort of way. The orange interior bits are a step too far for me, although I suppose that's fairly easily changed for anyone that feels the same way.

Good luck with it.

Pub

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It does look cool in a shouty sort of way. The orange interior bits are a step too far for me, although I suppose that's fairly easily changed for anyone that feels the same way.

Good luck with it.

Pub
Yeah it was certainly a personal thing the interior but like you say very easy to change indeed. 4 years ago I did not even think of selling but with my new business I don't get the time and I hate to see it not being used. My next car will be C63 any way in the future but only once i have more time on my hands and its better for kids as that should happen at some point , even though I have been avoiding it for a long time , I take a an amazing car over kid to be honest :biglaugh:

·
Registered
36,851 Posts
That Blackheath background looks kinda familiar.
Good luck finding a deserving home for your GT. I like the outside but tend to agree the orange interior bits are a bit much!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Andy I have a good friend who is interested in your car, said it would be perfect for him..:biglaugh:

Damien.

Just joking pal. Good luck with the sale she is a beast.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice car.... Although I don't like the orange bits on the interior either haha. When you got the interior from the cloverleaf you should have grabbed the chrome gearknob as well... ;-)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts