Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had to (very, very reluctantly) put my GTV up for sale! :cry:

I spent months searching for the right one before I found this. A guy had been using it to travel to and from the train station everyday so when I bought it, it only had 35k on the clock! It still has only 47k on it. I've been using it as my daily car for the last year but now I work for a fuel company where I get diesel at a reduced price so I think it's got to go and I've got to get an oil burner (I can't justify having two cars unfortunately).

If anyone is interested it is advertised here Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24 V 6 speed - 2001 FSH - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds and on PH.

If anyone wants any more info, or if anyone has a nice GT or 159 JTD for around the same kind of money with FSH they want to swap the drop me a mail or PM.

·
Registered
13,159 Posts
Pity... :( I kept my old '55 going when I got a works car.. (GTV as it happens! :D) but you're right.. it's tricky to keep a second car when your daily driver is the works machine..

Hopefully someone will lob a '59 at you... :)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTV for a works car?? If only I was that lucky :)

I'm seriously considering getting a cheaper diesel now and keeping the GTV for the weekends. It was hard enough just advertising it so I'm not sure what I'd be like watching someone else driving away in it! A '59 might just ease the pain though :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts