Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I have bought headlamp deflectors for travelling through Europe, as we are driving Mrs SpiderMonkeys' motor through to Stelvio we require self adhesive thingys for the lights, this is so we don't dazzle and blind 'Johnny foreigner' this I understand and in all my other cars I have not had a problem however, with the new corporate nose and lights on the new Spider I am at a loss of exactly where to 'stick?' the deflectors, I have read the instructions and they say to 'kneel down and lift my bonnet then rub my bulbs till shiny and clean then stick the deflectors on'
Has anyone had the same issue? and can you advise?;)

J

·
0 Posts
i have been living in Portugal with my gtv for 7months now and iv not had a problem with the lights.i have no reflectors at all.I dont know what year your Spider is but i know that some new cars now have a click at the back of the lights to change the position.Mine doesnt as its a 1998,Im not entirelly sure if the Spiders and GTV's had them but its worth checking the owners manual. If its a Old shape Spider ie until 2004(?) then i think you will be fine without the deflectors as the dip lights are quite poor anyway...I have been stopped by the police just for regular checks and they havent commented at all...

Sorry i know this doesnt help your question of where to put them!!!

J

·
0 Posts
i would check your manual! i would love to see you getting the deflectors on those little round front lights though!!:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts