Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

I was wondering if my 2000 AR156 Selespeed has a sport pack. She's got the sideskirts, Momo leather seats, black/orange dials (green light for the bottom buttons and ac though), but doesn't have the sport suspension/springs.

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
no sports pack on your car, imho

look at the springs, if they have any dots of paint on them they are standard, sportspack have black Eibach springs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I admit, she'd look and handle a lot better with Eibachs. Not that I'm complaining about the standard fitment, it's just that the roads in Lebanon are plagued with potholes and irregularities. I can't justify the upgrade to Eibachs.

A little off topic; yesterday I found out that I have the CF2 engine, thanks to a few searches here and there.

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
Oh yes they did :cheese:
:rolleyes:

I know it is panto season, but not all Sportpack/Veloce used Eibach springs, they also used Rejna springs.

and to the OP, it would have been a "Sportpack 3" / "Veloce with Leather", but different markets used different names.

There were also localised versions for some markets.

L

·
0 Posts
I admit, she'd look and handle a lot better with Eibachs. Not that I'm complaining about the standard fitment, it's just that the roads in Lebanon are plagued with potholes and irregularities. I can't justify the upgrade to Eibachs.

A little off topic; yesterday I found out that I have the CF2 engine, thanks to a few searches here and there.
been a '00 it should be CF2. I don't know of any '00 that are CF3.

CF3, in a 2 litre selespeed, was only associated with JTS selespeed which came out in '02

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
been a '00 it should be CF2. I don't know of any '00 that are CF3.

CF3, in a 2 litre selespeed, was only associated with JTS selespeed which came out in '02
Don't know where you are, but in Europe the 2.0TS became CF3 spec in September 2000 and that includes Selespeeds.

Some markets outside the EU kept the CF2 until the JTS came along (ie Australia) and some markets kept the TS longer than that.

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
Not just the UK, the CF3 TS came along in Sept 2000 for the whole of Europe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts