Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a registered version of Fiat ECU Scan and know that the selector rod length should be 28mm. Can some please advise which parameter in Fiat ECU Scan gives the selector rod length.
thanks

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
try alfadiag, on the sele it is more precise (my 2cents), download from ALADIAG.NET

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rarebear. But which parameter shows the selector rod length in Fiat ECU Scan and for that matter Alfa Diag?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I use it all the time but usually just see it and adjust! Ive feeling its something like clutch pressure travel or similar.Its not hard to figure out cos click on them all and one should be within the right figure then adjust the pushrod length and see what figure changes when viewed on your laptop.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Clutch Rod Travel and after seeing both pieces of software in action I would say that FES is far superior and more accurate than Alfadiag, it doesn't drop out or crash and is fully supported with a forum of its own. AND IT IS CHEAPER.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
I think it depends on the car and the interface ... AlfaDiag is better on mine, FES drops too often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts