Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Selespeed problem 159 2.2 ti

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ToyFreddy 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have a problem with my alfa 159 2.2 ti selespeed.
When the car is cold and has not been on in the last few hours I get the error "have Gearbox checked".
With the error I can't change gears.
After a couple of minuts the error disappears and changing gears is working again.

Sometimes when I move the steering wheel the error dissapears!

When the car is "hot" the selespeed is changing gears very smooth.

The obd2 error code is: p0902 (Clutch Actuator Circuit Low)

The pump is working fine when I open the drivers door.

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

#2 ·
I have the same problem, yesterday it was unable to engage any gear, put it on a scanner and it turned out that the clutch needs replacement, not sure yet, but this is what the mechanic told me after seeing the errors the scanner generated.

#4 ·
Hello guys, I have a problem with my alfa 159 2.2 JTS selespeed. When the car is cold and has not been on in the last few hours I get the error "have Gearbox checked". With this error I can't engage gears.

After a couple of minutes the error disappears and changing gears is working again. When the car is "hot" the selespeed is changing gears very smooth.

The obd2 error code is: p0945 and P0942 (HYDRAULIC PUMP RELAY OPEN CIRCUIT)

The pump is working fine when I open the drivers door. Oil levels for clutch and pump are at maximum levels.

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.