·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Mates, Hans has a new avatar! :)

I can't wait next April...!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Like I said I was infected by the car virus by my brother at very young age and that one of his cars is a ferrari 365 GTB/4.

If you want to see a picture of his car, just click here (note the licenseplate number)

Selespeed

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Beautifull, Hans! Great car it is! :D

I've always liked the Daytona!

Maybe the rare GTS has a bit of that american look, but it's a great car too :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes, it's a v12, front-mounted engine, rear-mounted five-speed transmission and double wishbone suspension all round...

Delicious :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Yes, it's a v12, front-mounted engine, rear-mounted five-speed transmission and double wishbone suspension all round...

Delicious :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dont get too excited about it.. :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I wont Pat :D

The GTS actualy reminds me the popular 80's action series Miami Vice and Don Johnson's black Daytona... wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>dont get too excited about it.. :rolleyes:

:p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pat,

If you have ever driven one, you wouldn't have said this wink

The sound, the speed, the sound, the drive and did I mention the sound already? are so great and give you a smile from ear to ear :D :D
IMHO it is far better than a modern Ferrari

Selespeed

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>
The sound, the speed, the sound, the drive and did I mention the sound already? are so great and give you a smile from ear to ear :D :D
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I imagine... :p
Actually it's the only thing I can do: imagine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I imagine... :p
Actually it's the only thing I can do: imagine :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">try to convince Hans to make the meeting open to Ferraris too :p

wish i could drive a ferrari some day..i really want to get to understand that hans!!

cheers :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
As you can see by the licenseplate my brother lives in the USA (manhattan) and can't come to the 147 meeting.

Selespeed

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>As you can see by the licenseplate my brother lives in the USA (manhattan) and can't come to the 147 meeting.

Selespeed</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oops

sorry wink didnt realise that

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Oh silly Ban wink

Hans your brother has very good tast! :)

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<strong>Hans your brother has very good tast! :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">what about yours H? :p :p :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Mine his starting to get it wink :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<strong>As you can see by the licenseplate my brother lives in the USA (manhattan) and can't come to the 147 meeting.

Selespeed</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's right! We only want 147 owners to attend, tsss bloody Ferrari drivers think they own the world eh :mad:

:D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>That's right! We only want 147 owners to attend, tsss bloody Ferrari drivers think they own the world eh :mad:

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Right Ivo... there are no diesel Ferraris wink :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
In the interview they asked me how common Alfa is in The Netherlands. I have done some research about the 147 and 156:

Salesnumbers:
Alfa 147: 7,700 sold since introduction (3,482 so far this year)
Alfa 156: 21,814 sold since introduction (1,915 so far this year)

Selespeed

21 - 40 of 50 Posts