Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought and changed my clutch kit after released bearing siezed. I removed gearbox by lowering subframe so I did not need to remove the actuator. I reassebmled everything and set about configuring the clutch. I put the car multiecuscan and most parameters seem to be ok. Pump is priming well and pressure flactuates btwn 47-53 bar. If I try to engage gears there is a clicking sound but the actual gear doesn't engage. I have checked this while the diagnostic is plugged in. I am not sure whether I meesed up connecting the actuator sensors or not. I have a heard about the rear position sensor arm. Does it move out of position by removing the gearbox. If not any leads to my problem will be greatly appreciated. :confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rarebear

I have recently purchased a multiecuscan licence and ran the eol calibration. maybe i didn't do it the right way. may you please tell me how to go about perfoming the calibration?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mad dog

I have tried to set the clutch rod but figure doesn't change when I am adjusting and connected to multiecuscan. could there be a problem with sensors etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts