Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been to www.meguiars.com? It's insane it tells you absolutely everything about cleaning your motor, I mean everything. I was getting quite into it myself. Didn't know there was a difference between polish and wax. Now I do. Damn, now I need to wash, polish, wax that damn silver 156 within an inch of it's life.

Polishing rules. It's officially cool.

Siro

·
Registered
911 Posts
All very good but does it tell you how to prevent birds sh**ing all over your Alfa just after you've spent hours washing, drying and polishing it! Last weekend I think I washed it 3 times in two days and its completely covered again. Grrrrrrh!
I know the real answer is to clear out all the junk from the garage but............

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Or get a mean,savage,bird catching cat like ours.Not sure that you would want all those dead birds on your living room floor too often though!

·
Registered
911 Posts
No good Pete. Already got 2 mean savage cats. They rip our carpets to shreds but sit in the middle of the lawn whilst the birds laugh at them and then retire to our bed for the day!
I think I'll get the tree surgeon in and chop down the birdies home instead! Tree hugger Moi?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts