Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
No fear of her machine being nicked then as it's badge would turn them off, plus the fact that 'We buy any car' reckon it's only worth £1,200 PS? :):

Interesting post Nev.:):

Now just for interests sake, if some scrotes did nick her jalopy and decided to write it off, do you reckon you could use the quote from we buy any car as a figure to negotiate the insurance claim?

Not that she, we, have that much use for it now other than when we do a big heavy shop at the supermarkets.:lol:

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reckon any valid quote is a good starting point for an insurance claim. ZF. ;)

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
I would have thought any valuation other than WBAC since they are notorious for under valuing cars. Also your insurance is intended to put you back in the situation you would have been ie it should provide sufficient funds to buy a replacement of similar condition (age mileage etc.). This is always going to be more than the trade in value which is what WBAC are working on.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
WBAC would charge me £45 to "sell" them my car... so I'd say they are not offering anything near what a car would actually cost to replace.

Ralf S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts