Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wanted to no if anyone is having similar problems everytime I take my seat belt offs it never goes back into the compartment and just hangs by my door before eventually very slowly going back it's annoying as everytime I open my door it falls onto the the door and is scratching up the side ???

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm so sick of having to go back to dealer for things these alfas are so unreliable always some problem !

·
Registered
336 Posts
I actually agree with the OP on this. Ive been back to the dealer once for a minor problem which they looked at whilst i sat in the showroom doing nothing for an hour and 45 minutes (they said it would be 30 minutes) Since then i've had 5/6 small problems, i've waited and im getting them all sorted at once (i hope) on the 16th. if i'd been back everytime i'd got an issue i would be majorly pissed right now.

If it was possible i'd take it back and get something else. The alfa experience has so far not been a very enjoyable one.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I actually agree with the OP on this. Ive been back to the dealer once for a minor problem which they looked at whilst i sat in the showroom doing nothing for an hour and 45 minutes (they said it would be 30 minutes) Since then i've had 5/6 small problems, i've waited and im getting them all sorted at once (i hope) on the 16th. if i'd been back everytime i'd got an issue i would be majorly pissed right now.

If it was possible i'd take it back and get something else. The alfa experience has so far not been a very enjoyable one.
its a shame that you are not enjoying the experience. Some of the problems do sound a little trivial but they all detract from the experience dont they (my only gripe is a rattling from the glove box, i know it will be very easy to sort and wont cost but still its a pain in the harris!).

Hope things get better for you!

·
Registered
529 Posts
(my only gripe is a rattling from the glove box, i know it will be very easy to sort and wont cost but still its a pain in the harris!).
Ours has been in twice for the glovebox... it still rattles:mad:

I padded it out with sticky backed foam to absorb the vibration which seems to have helped, now just need to stop the driver's door from doing the same.:rant:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have had opposite problem -my seat belt wouldn't develop. The problem is in some ball inside mechanism that sticks or something. Sometimes it can be repair by shaking the mechanism or tilting the car. But I preferred exchanging for new one. Seatbelt are not made by Fiat itself-it is subcontracted. In most minor issues it is due to subcontractors that often work for other brands. Seems the other brands are better in their demands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts