Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the seat belt anchor(s) on the Spider S4 is the same as other models? Mine has gone limp (stop s******ing at teh back!!) and flops across the seat so when I get in I have to rescue it from under my bum. If it's a standard item perhaps I can get a scrap one from somewhere? The car is LHD if that makes any difference. Thanks

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
when you say the "anchor", I presume you mean the inertia seatbelt gadget itself? they might well be the same as any spider, as Bertelsbeck spares here list them as for 105/115 spiders at about 70 Euros new... (a bit steep!)
Later alfas will have electric pre-tensioners, which you dont want!

There is also a pair on german ebay: 200351690348, so far reached just a couple of quid (or euros...much the same now!)...if of use to you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry - not been clear - I mean the short stubby part that bolts to the tunnel and receives the belt clip. The inertia reel part on mine works OK.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nope, it was complete and not damaged. Aside from the usual tinworm and a distinctly dodgy respray in "resale red" there wasn't much wrong with it. Would've cost a mint to put right though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts