Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There

First of all: Sorry for my bad english, my Italian or German is a lot better... :lol: ;)

My Name is Villani and i live in switzerland, but I'am italian. Last week i bought a Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 from 1997, so its a Phase1.

Because I'm very infeceted with the "Italian-Car" Virus (i've got a Fiat Coupé 2.0 20V Turbo and Fiat Bravo 2.0 20V HGT to...), and I allways tune up my Cars interior, i'd like to do that with my new pretty GTV 916.

My Problem is, that i can't find very good Stuff in Switzerland or Germany, so i'll try in a english board..:)

The acutal Interior of my GTV is this:

http://www.villani.ch/auto/gtv/1.jpg

And my wish is something like that:

http://www.cygnet.ch/bilder/autos/gtv_i.JPG

Now the Questions:

- Does anybody know how or where I can get this Carbon-Fibre Center-Console?
- Are this the AutoDelta Instruments for Speed and rpm?
- Where I can get the big, fat chrome Rings on the Center-Console (For Time, Weter Temp...)

It would be very nice if someone can help me find those things :)

Kinds Regards
Villani

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Giulietta QC Launch Edition
257 Posts
Ciao Villani,

Penso che il posto ideale per trovare loro e eBay o Alfisti.net. E non preoccupi, parli l'Inglese molto bene.

Please excuse my poor Italian ;-) Anyway, the best place to find things like this is eBay. Or perhaps Alfisti.net. It's not so easy to find these things now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ciao Funkstar, cmq. ho capito molto bene cosa mi volevi dire...direi che il mio inglese è piu brutto che il tuo italiano :)

alfisti.net i've allready checked, but they haven't got the things that i'm searching for...

And yes, I include Ebay anytime when I'm searching fopr something, but here i didn't found my desires...:(

Do you know the Auto-Delta products which I've listed?! :)

·
Registered
Alfa Romeo Giulietta QC Launch Edition
257 Posts
Grazie Mille, lei è troppo gentile. ;-)

Yes, I think it is the auto-delta stuff. They are very expensive, but you can find them here; Autodelta Shop.

I have never seen carbon fibre for the centre console, I think it may be custom.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ohh wow yes oit's yours :thumbs: Do you know, where I can find it? Im interessed for the whole Center-Console (2 Pieces)... :) Is this the Zender Console? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts