Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Does anybody know what scews are used to secure the scuttle panel to the car. Mine only has one screw on the passenger side and it doesnt look like the proper one either. Id like to get it secured properly so that it sits nicer than it does at the moment.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Hi all. Does anybody know what scews are used to secure the scuttle panel to the car. Mine only has one screw on the passenger side and it doesnt look like the proper one either. Id like to get it secured properly so that it sits nicer than it does at the moment.
Cant remember off the top of my head but replaced mine with some stainless items ...

but a small screw with a built in washer iirc.. can take a picture tomorrow of the original ones.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The three (I think!) visible screws along the front are usually self tappers, with a Torx head: I'll try & photo one for you when I get home. There are four others, two tucked under the silly little covers (which are sided...) & two more tucked close by, hidden - they often get missed & the scuttle then gets wrecked by people yanking it off. The trailing edge uses the plastic tree style clips underneath, which clip to the underside of the scuttle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts