Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it still possible to get the white plastic clips that are on the underside of the scuttle panel? I think the part number is 60548425 but can't find anything on the net. Not sure if they're still available direct from Alfa or not.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Do you mean the square fir tree type things? How many do you need? I think I’ve got a couple of buckshees in the garage. Give me a couple of days to find them.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
A quick Google of the part number brings up these:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you mean the square fir tree type things? How many do you need? I think I’ve got a couple of buckshees in the garage. Give me a couple of days to find them.
Cheers Nelly. It's the ones pictured in Hobson284's post above if you happen to have them.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Cheers Nelly. It's the ones pictured in Hobson284's post above if you happen to have them.
Yeah those are the ones... I changed the scuttle panels on both mine and I’m sure I removed the clips before I binned the old ones. I just need to find them, I made the mistake of tidying my garage and now can’t find anything.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah those are the ones... I changed the scuttle panels on both mine and I’m sure I removed the clips before I binned the old ones. I just need to find them, I made the mistake of tidying my garage and now can’t find anything.
Thank you, much appreciated. Just let me know when you find them.

I've made that mistake before, so just leave the garage a mess now lol

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Had a quick look in the garage while I was tinkering with the car earlier... I couldn’t find them but they are in there somewhere. I’ll look again tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Found them... how many do you need?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Ian... PM your address and I’ll stick them in the post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts