Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After giving my 147s paint work some TLC for my visit to national Alfa day on sunday (great day by the way) I feel this morning I might aswell have not bothered just finished a nightshift at my place of work in Altrincham to find some scumbag has walked over my 147 leaving scratches on the bonnet and some small dents in the roof WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ALONE!:mad:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Know how you feel ,the same happened to me last year...hanging's too good for 'em. :mad:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pity they did away with gas lamps on the streets - a ready made gibbet every 60 yards!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cun*s........thats what these people ar, CUN*S. Sorry to hear that mate. If I find out who it is I'll sent my ex on them....trust me that will regreat it!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Sorry to hear that. There are some really pointless people that we have to share breathing space with, but take comfort in the fact that what goes around comes around. They will get the bad karma back. Hope it isn't too difficult to put right. Perhaps one of the mobile dent lot can fix it up for you?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Was it in the street?

Have you reported it to the police? They may have it on video.

Once they catch someone on video in a town centre they can often track them for quite a distance by looking at corresponding camera footage as the person moves through the area...

I had some **** cans rip a spoiler off one of my cars in the middle of the night some years ago so know how you are feeling.

How come we never catch them in the act?

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Basically lagered up cowards. They wouldn't do it in broad day light with you watching.

And it is very true about karma coming back to bite you! A friend of mine was one of these lagered up cowards many, many moons ago, he took to ripping spot lights off XR2s around the college area, even did the odd keying.
Then he got his own car, parked in lovely Malvern, and he had is sprayed 3 times in one summer! And his locks glued up, and a huge key scrape along the entire length. Served him right I told him.

So, they will get whats theirs, eventually.

I had someone "tag" previous Saab, huge marker pen scrawl across the boot lid.
Hope it comes out okay.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was it in the street?

Have you reported it to the police? They may have it on video.

Once they catch someone on video in a town centre they can often track them for quite a distance by looking at corresponding camera footage as the person moves through the area...

I had some **** cans rip a spoiler off one of my cars in the middle of the night some years ago so know how you are feeling.

How come we never catch them in the act?
Thanks for everybodys concerns
It was on my works carpark and unfortunatetly the camara was pointing the other way As for the scratches I spent a bit of time this morning with scratch remover polish and wax only noticeable from close up now same with small dents on roof only noticeable when the light catches i can live with it for now Just frustrating as you spend your life trying to look after something only for other people to mess it up

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
After giving my 147s paint work some TLC for my visit to national Alfa day on sunday (great day by the way) I feel this morning I might aswell have not bothered just finished a nightshift at my place of work in Altrincham to find some scumbag has walked over my 147 leaving scratches on the bonnet and some small dents in the roof WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ALONE!:mad:
That's appalling :mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Had the same thing a few weeks ago on my 166, park it in a side road now where less drunken tw&ts walk. :mad:
Hanging is too good for them, casteration without anesetic then hanging

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hopefully this will make you feel a little better.
I few years ago whilst on my way back from the Battle Cruiser. I took a short cut across a car park where the local knob heads used to hang around and indulge in their game of running bonnet to boot over cars.
It just so happened as one of the said knob heads ran over a Ford Sierra he put his foot through the sun roof and ended up with his legs at 6 o'clock. Or half 12. Whatever takes your fancy!
Suffice to say the scream could have woke the dead!
By the time the ambulance arrived the owner of the Sierra had turned up and said to the knob head. And I quote. "serves you right you little [email protected]&% I hope it hurts like hell. And just when you start to get better you'll have a court appearance to look forward to!".
Makes you realise that sometimes there just maybe a God!

·
Registered
597 Posts
WALKED over it?! I've never heard of that happening to someone. Good luck man, hope the bugger gets a massively painful cramp in the ******!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts