Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a good idea because its helping people get more for a car thats worthless but I know of a few minters that have recently been through the system and crushed due to the rules.

I was told a mint 205 1.6 GTi was crushed that had had one owner from new, never used in the rain, kept in a heated garage, Polished and waxed very week.

For a collector that car is worth more than 2k!

K

·
0 Posts
Its a good idea because its helping people get more for a car thats worthless but I know of a few minters that have recently been through the system and crushed due to the rules.

I was told a mint 205 1.6 GTi was crushed that had had one owner from new, never used in the rain, kept in a heated garage, Polished and waxed very week.

For a collector that car is worth more than 2k!
There are lots of these tales doing the rounds but I remain sceptical. I find it hard to believe that someone will cherish a car for 20 years, never use it in the rain etc etc. then chop it on on a 207 because they are getting 2 grand for it.

·
0 Posts
Bollix IMO - cost more to the environment to make a new car than run an old one ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
^ i must agree

Them Companys must use some energy 1000s of watts... All day! ,Yet they put ads on the tv to remind us to unplug a 6watt phone charger :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts