Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Scottish Italian Car Day is Scotland's oldest and largest gathering of Italian cars, from classic, historic, modern, exotic, modified, to Italian based retro and kit cars.

Venue: Cairnie Fruit Farm, Cupar, Fife. KY15 5QD
Time: 11am to 4pm (Show cars to be on site before 10.00am)
Admission: adults £5.00pp entry fee, max £10.00 car, children under 16 free.
Venue web site: http://www.cairniefruitfarm.co.uk

A great family day where everyone is welcome

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not sure that I'll be able to hear the radio above the noise of the cars on the track next to me but I'll give it a go! How did you get Radio 5 to cover the meet in Cupar ???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Going to go to this for the first time, and "borrowing" the wife's Blackline�� Would be great to see any 4c's, as haven't seen any in the wild yet. Does anybody know from previous shows, the likelyhood of a 156 gta being there? Would love to have a good nosy around one of those!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
I think there has been a GTA every year I have been.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Blaster might be there with his 4C LE, there were a couple there last year and that was just as the first ones arrived. Unfortunately I will be away so my little girl will be safe and warm at home :(

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
Going to go to this for the first time, and "borrowing" the wife's Blackline�� Would be great to see any 4c's, as haven't seen any in the wild yet. Does anybody know from previous shows, the likelyhood of a 156 gta being there? Would love to have a good nosy around one of those!
We won't be at the event with our 156 GTA this year, but if you are ever in the South Aberdeen area you can have a good nosy at the one sitting on our drive if you want. Feel free to email me to arrange.

Lesley

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
**Update**

The AROC Committee had a meeting with the Farm Owner last night (Wed 22nd). The issue of the entrance road was the main topic of the meeting.

Work is continuing on improving the road and will be completed in time for the day. All the major bumps & ruts will either be levelled or filled.

All we need now is the nice weather. :smile:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.