Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
##########THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED###########​
This is the confirmed date for the next Scottish AROC Track night at Knochill. Prices still to be confirmed, but I'd imagine it will be similar to last year.

I'll be there with The Beast again :thumbs:

Price as follows
AROC members £65
non members £70

additional drivers £35
passenger £10

for further info PM http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/members/bp1000.html

Can those who will be on track only RSVP please

This is so Jackie can keep an eye on numbers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
AROC Scottish Section Track Night

Cost is £65 if you are an AROC member and £70 if you are not. £35 for additional drivers and £10 per passenger.

PM me for further details.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cost is £65 if you are an AROC member and £70 if you are not. £35 for additional drivers and £10 per passenger.

PM me for further details.
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the info re price for the track day. Glad to see it's not gone up by a huge amount.

Cheers
Graham

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys and Girls,

I attended this last April with my Fiat Cinquecento which was great night out:cool:, you can pencil me again for this April as its right on my doorstep,

I'll confirm closer to the event date as i still have a few bits and bods to do to the car before then, plus get it MOT'ed for another summer of fun:),

Cheers Don.....aka FireSporting

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hi Guys and Girls,

I attended this last April with my Fiat Cinquecento which was great night out:cool:, you can pencil me again for this April as its right on my doorstep,

I'll confirm closer to the event date as i still have a few bits and bods to do to the car before then, plus get it MOT'ed for another summer of fun:),

Cheers Don.....aka FireSporting
Aye your wee car was like a rocket!! I can't wait, I've got a faster car now so it better be dry :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aye your wee car was like a rocket!! I can't wait, I've got a faster car now so it better be dry :)

Like i said its touch and go whether i make it or not:cry:,if i don't get the Fiat ready in time i will still be attending to take some photo's and video's for other members that might turn up from Fiat Scotland like last year,If thats ok?,

You still driving the MiTo,i take it you've changed it? or upgraded it by the sounds of things:),

Cheers Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
I traded up to the Mito Cloverleaf. 1.4 engine, 170bhp and a turbo XD Same colour as my last one.
Nice!,

Sure will be good to here that turbo spoiling up when your flooring up the straight at Knockhill:D,

I was in the market for buying a MiTo Lusso last August:), but in the end i bought C200 Classic SE 1.8 Kompresser instead:lol:,168bhp?,

Anyways....see you on the night,

Cheers Don

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its BP1000 and its her :)

PM manager at top left of page ( as you look at it ). Click on that and an option to send new pm is on the left

1 - 20 of 92 Posts