Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any fellow Scotts was wanting a we meet? perhaps we can organise something too, other fellow brits are welcome too jst might be a bita of a distance to travel for a we meet.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could be up for this. Have you any dates or locations in mind?

I'm just north of Glasgow.
Not sure mate, was wondering what suggestions people made and how many people would be up for it.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Yeah i'd be up for it......but many try and fail to get anything to come of these meet posts!
Hopefully with getting larger site member numbers meets should become more popular!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh, as i think it would be good. So post possible meet places, times and dates and i guess will put it to a vote.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If it ends up being located within reasonable distance of the border i'd come up for this, as i'm sure would one or two other english north-easterners.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me and me brother (Fast Frank) might be up for it. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

What about Dumfries and Galloway?
Everyone please post a location and we'll pick the favourite?

I say Edinburgh/Ayrshire

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Well I'd say Fife for me......but last time I organised one, Strathclyde Country Park worked quite well!
Can always have a boring car park meet location then convoy to somewhere nicer!

·
Registered
46 Posts
What about the Scotland/England border (east) great location for a photo session and a spirited drive!
Plenty of pubs etc around the area for lunch etc.

Otherwise I'd say Edinburgh somewhere, Maybe do karting or something?

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm going to a Fiat meet in Stirling on the 8th of April (3pm at Springkerse retail park) if any other Alfa's wanna come...we can just turn it into a mini Italian day :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'd love to come to an Alfa meet. Not too fussed bout the location. (P17SUT :Strathy Park is about a 3 minute drive from my house! LOL, so would be ideal). No worries tho. . .would be willing to travel an ickle bit further!;) :lol:

Only request is that wherever it is is easy to find . . I'm a wummin wivout satnav!:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol.....yeh thats sounds good a we meet somewhere then a convoy to somewhere else.......

V

·
0 Posts
Well if you do come south to the border then AONE could do a run out, we meet on the 1st sunday of each month, and going by last Sunday were all itching for another run :lol:

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I was born and brought up in D+G, but it's a bit of a hike for me.

Edinburgh / East Central would suit me fine.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hermiston gate then south? or Strathclyde then somewhere else?
I'm not fussy Fife has easy enough links to anywhere!
Fiat meets also an option.....for a big Italian car gathering!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Count me in.But not Fife-you have to pay to get in, or is it out?!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.