Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Some nice cars there.
Nice arty reflection shot too.

Fraser I see now that you really are Agent Fraser from the Matrix
- didn't reallise your avatar was you until now:)

Cheers
TB

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
selespeed said:
If I am not mistaken I see the Alfas of gra166lusso, fraser, straight6 and p17sut. Who am I missing?
Will (Lipari Grey GT).
Franco (3.2 GT)
H14 GTV (GTV 3.0 V6)

Plus a couple of GTV's (another 3.0V6 and a series III 2.0JTS) driven by folks from the GTV forum.

A guy in a pre-facelift black 156 2.5 V6 also appeared, but he immediately started taking to some guys who came in in a B-reg Capri. GUess he's not a forum guy :confused: The car had the after market grill with the chrome cross-bars, dark tinted windows and a high-tail spoiler, just in case anyone recognises the description.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Trailbraker said:
Fraser I see now that you really are Agent Fraser from the Matrix
- didn't reallise your avatar was you until now:)

Cheers
TB

Yea I asked him that too.....he took from his centre mirror....very :cool: looking Frazer :D ......(aka...Mr matrix...cant rmemeber any of the bloody name's...doh!!)

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Straight6 said:
cant rmemeber any of the bloody name's...doh!!
In order, from left to right:

Some wierd guy called Ste........, sorry, Straight6
P17 SUT - Philip
Gra 166Lusso - Graham
Will - Will
Fraser - me

...and my brother Frank took the piccie.

The guy with the 3.2 GT was Franco, GTV series III driver with mini-beard was Oz, Silver GTV driver was Willie, and there was another GTV driver who's name I have forgotten :rolleyes: , sorry.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Nice one guys. :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Unfortunatley I had a busy weekend, and remembered about this one at 11.50- not long enough to get down from Crieff, I'm afraid :confused: Shame, it was a good day and there were some nice cars there.
I'll try to be more organised for the next one, and anyway, it looks like a nicely modded 75 was sorely missed from today's collection ;)
If someone could make sure and PM me a week or two beforehand, I'll pop down for the next meet.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Nicely framed shots there Fraser :cool: Colours and contrast looks great :) Thanks for sharing ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Hi guys, nice to meet you! :D Of course we all recon Fraser... :cool: :D ;)

I might join you some day for a meeting, in my 147... seriously. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts