Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Those headlights looks fantastic (especially with the duck tape effect!) :D

Nice to see they've not messed with the centre console too much either... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Looks very nice :eek:
I'm interested in the other cars on that trailer as well.. is the other one (in front of the "157" on the second picture) a scoop of the new Sportwagon?
and I see some GT rear lights too... :confused:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
I have seen some of the pics already. But that interior looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how the Sportwagon will look like.....and of course how much it will cost :lol:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Oooo 6 front lights.
:cool:
That centre console looks good too.

Alfa are really up against it with this one.
It HAS to be good, or they are knackered.
:rolleyes:
Factamundo.
;)

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
There was a pic of the new Sportwagon in Autoexpress the other week.Unfortunately the pics don`t seem to be on their website.Imagine a GT with a SW style back and your nearly there.

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Oooo 6 front lights.

Factamundo.
;)
Otherwise Rick is going to a) have to hold on to his current motor for another 8 years or b) buy an Accord Tourer................. ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
RicksAlfas said:
Oooo 6 front lights.

Factamundo.
;)
Now that you said it all, Rick, what can I say? ;)

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Mel Bonkers said:
I have seen some of the pics already. But that interior looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how the Sportwagon will look like.....and of course how much it will cost :lol:
If you go to www.italiaspeed.com then you will find that the "sportswagon" looks like the disguised next FIAT Croma :D
Looks like that Truck was the FIAT test car express and probably explains why "FIAT" cars are not totally ready for the Road........ They drive them around on a truck instead of driving the individual cars on the road.
Seems a strange way to try and save money :eek: :D ;)

and you can see the test SW on www.italiaspeed.com under future models

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
I think it's a donkey, just to confuse "scoop" readers. It does look nice though.

However, the wheels are too aftermarket, the front lights are to much taped and the interior looks not modern enough (166 copy).
Sorry :eek:

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
Am I alone in thinking that the front wing and leading edge of the bonnet are reminiscent of the Montreal?

It's a mule alright (hence the tape and wheels), but those are there to keep the car going whilst they test the important bits. Wheels, final trim and shutlines tend to be finalised "in-factory" and only shown once they are tooled-up for the final pre-production run of 100 cars or so.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Spiderman said:
Otherwise Rick is going to a) have to hold on to his current motor for another 8 years or b) buy an Accord Tourer................. ;)
The way things are going I might be doing that anyway Spidey!!
:rolleyes: :D
I don't think I could go down the Tokyo Tina route Spidey. Sorry.
;)
What about an MG ZT-T V8?
Rule Britannia.
:p

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think the rear door handles are fake because there is room enough in the black triangle behind the windows in the passenger door.

I really love the new 157/158 :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts