Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crash.net

Is he looking to become a modern day John Surtees :confused: :rolleyes:

Or maybe he's just so fecked off that Rossi was so fast in his F1 car that he wants to prove a point :rolleyes: :p

M

·
0 Posts
i reckon bike to car would be easier than car to bike...will be interesting to see how he gets on...likewise with rossi if he gets a chance in serious competition...

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
He's a God:cool:

M

·
0 Posts
i would dearly love to see him back in F1 and go against Hamilton...in a like for like car the master would pee all over him...

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
i would dearly love to see him back in F1 and go against Hamilton...in a like for like car the master would pee all over him...

As much as I'd love that to be true (I so need an 8th star to even out my Schumacher / Ferrari tattoo) I think he'd have his hands full with the pup. Lewis is excellent. It would be fun and that's for sure:D

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree with you totally....

Bring back the God of F1!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i reckon bike to car would be easier than car to bike...will be interesting to see how he gets on...likewise with rossi if he gets a chance in serious competition...
The sausage sucker would crash out most of the time... just like he has already :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm I'm not so sure ;)

H

·
0 Posts
I'd not put money on it.

And given another couple of seasons of experience, plus another couple of years out of the car for Schumi, I'd definatley back Lewis.

It would be amusing to see Schumi attempt a comeback and watch him wallowing around the midfield though ;)

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
he won't race bikes seriously and would never attempt a comeback in F1, too much to loose now :)

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I think phil does have a point.

Although the 'sausage sucker' clearly had many good (or great) skills as a driver, when the pressure was really on and the red mist descended I think his natural inclination was to cheat. That is probably alright when playing Monopoly with children - but when there is a whole host of cameras around people can see what you are doing.

Just running into cars overtaking you for example because you don't want them to is a little bit outside the spirit of the game. You can probably get away with it once but after a few times it starts to become a bit boring. Then again perhaps the 'spirit of the game' is a uniquely British trait - who knows.

One quick question perhaps - was it not the case that Shumi won about 4 world titles and stopped 3 other people from winning one. Let me see - 4 + 3, that would equal 7!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lewis "Craneboy" Hamilton has had his fair share of cheating this and last year ;)
Of course he has dear :rolleyes:

Let's focus on topic: will Schumi race motorbikes?
I think there is a chance ;)
Yup there's possibly a chance... but I think he won't be very successful - as shown in his previous outings in Germany !! ;)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As opposed to very very slow at Portimao :p

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 30 Posts