1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Old news;)Check out the F1 2009 thread!

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Oh Well........time to watch sychronised swimming if that boring **** returns to F1. !!!!!.......:rant:

A

·
0 Posts
I'm speechless. I think he is a fool to try again. He has nothing to prove and at worst will hurt himself. There is the potential for him to be embarassing as well. Much as I like David Coulthard his last couple of years driving contained too many collisions and silly accidents, and it was time he retired. I thought Schumachers timing of his retirement was perfect. At 40 his skills can only have deteriorated.

If he is to do a good job as part of a team then it should be to provide back up to Kimi Raikonnen. I doubt it is in his make up to do that. They should put the test driver in the seat. Thats should be the reward for doing the donkey work for the 'star' drivers.

I may have to eat my words if the b****r starts winning of course:lol::lol:, but deep down in my heart I so want to see Lewis lap him...or Jenson...or Rubens for some real schadenfreude value.

Meanwhile the news about Massa is one of steady improvement, which is the only news worth reporting..except that a minor German F1 team seems to have chucked in the towel ;);)....which none of us were expecting were we..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

AlfaLincs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.