Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I am probably going to get a blasting from those that have kids, but I don't care.

OK so we need the tourist industry and there is a lot to visit in London that will keep the kids occupied. But for pities sake don't travel in the rush hour!!! Some of us have to work in London and after a long day at work just want to get home, it can be hit and miss getting a seat at the best of times. I get on at Charing Cross where the train starts and the last two days the train has been full of bloody kids! :mad:

Aaaarggh!!! So please, pretty please, don't travel between 17:00 and 19:00 and definitely steer clear of the 18:19 from Charing Cross to Gillingham... I beg you! :cry:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eddie, how bout we go for a drink somewhere and avoid these Children? I get to Fenchurch Street at around 6.15 each day :)
Sounds like a plan, but I am a bit ill at the moment. So I am just going to cough my germs all over the kids for the moment :D

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
It's brilliant for my girlfriend at the moment as her drive to work is down from an hour to 20 mins, because people aren't driving their darlings to school rather than letting them take the bus or, god forbid, walk.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
It's brilliant for my girlfriend at the moment as her drive to work is down from an hour to 20 mins, because people aren't driving their darlings to school rather than letting them take the bus or, god forbid, walk.
My commute has drastically reduced now the schools are off too! Its also nice not having to dodge the Chelsea tractors dropping off one little brat at a time :mad:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Imagine if you're a teacher. The only time you get to go on holiday, it's peak season and you're surrounded by kids :( Even worse if you're married to a teacher because you don't get the long holidays as a bonus :( :(

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Imagine if you're a teacher. The only time you get to go on holiday, it's peak season and you're surrounded by kids :( Even worse if you're married to a teacher because you don't get the long holidays as a bonus :( :(
Blimey, yeah :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts