Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

My name's Jonathan living in Hong Kong. I drive a alfa rosso 147 GTA. I've been in love with my bella since last November. That is my 2nd alfa and my previous one was a 2.5V6 in Nuvola Blue.

The upgrades I've done so far:
- Novitec strut brace
- Eibach springs
- Ragazzon quad exhaust
- Chip tuning pumping out an extra 17hp
- (most expensive) Quaife ATB differential

Next step will be definietly the brakes coz the standard 305mm is not that powerful (shame I didn't get the 330mm upgrade for free). I'd love to have C&B camshafts but simply too expensive and IMHO not worth the buck. Maybe one day I win the lottery and send it to Autodelta for the 3.7 operation.

Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Jon. Be great to see some pics of your bella . :cool:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Hi again Jon,

I love the sound of the Ragazzon once it has warmed up (have the twin pipe version).

If you are at all thinking of the Autodelta 3.7 conversion bear in mind that this includes a high performance camshaft and remapping.

BTW What are the roads like in Hong Kong?

Happy AO'ing,

TB

jonwu said:
Hello everybody,

My name's Jonathan living in Hong Kong. I drive a alfa rosso 147 GTA. I've been in love with my bella since last November. That is my 2nd alfa and my previous one was a 2.5V6 in Nuvola Blue.

The upgrades I've done so far:
- Novitec strut brace
- Eibach springs
- Ragazzon quad exhaust
- Chip tuning pumping out an extra 17hp
- (most expensive) Quaife ATB differential

Next step will be definietly the brakes coz the standard 305mm is not that powerful (shame I didn't get the 330mm upgrade for free). I'd love to have C&B camshafts but simply too expensive and IMHO not worth the buck. Maybe one day I win the lottery and send it to Autodelta for the 3.7 operation.

Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome.

Hong Kong is a small city used to be a British colony before 1997 and now a part of China. That's why English is still commonly used here and people are skeptical of the Chinese Communist.

um...Back to driving. In fact Hong Kong is just a small city and the roads are not that smooth except motorways. The highest legal speed is 110km/h which means nothing to GTA. Expensive cars are very common in the rich area but otherwise most people drive inexpensive Japanese cars. Alfisti is only a very small community here and alfa owners almost know each other. One more thing, due to the mad crazy tax system, petrol in Hong Kong is OFFICIALLY THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Damn crazy. :rant: :mad: :eek:

Thanks again. Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody for your warm welcome.

Hong Kong is a small city used to be a British colony before 1997 and now a part of China. That's why English is still commonly used here and people are skeptical of the Chinese Communist. In fact my bosses and some other bosses are British.

um...Back to driving. In fact Hong Kong is just a small city and the roads are not that smooth except motorways. The highest legal speed is 110km/h which means nothing to GTA. Expensive cars are very common in the rich area but otherwise most people drive inexpensive Japanese cars. Alfisti is only a very small community here and alfa owners almost know each other. One more thing, due to the mad crazy tax system, petrol in Hong Kong is OFFICIALLY THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Damn crazy. :rant: :mad: :eek:

Thanks again. Cheers,
Jon

·
Registered
275 Posts
i always thought england was the the most expensive for petrol or is that fags or beer or cartax or beer etc lol!!!! :cheese: :cheese:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts