Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just signed up, so this little pop-up on top keeps on bugging ... so I had to post :D

Since last year ( 30/12/2007 ) I was happy enought to go get my Alfa 147GTA outof the garage. As it has always been one of my dream cars, you can imagine how happy I was.

In summer I plan to take it out to the track , as here in Switzerland the chance to get caught speeding is pretty high, I have to find another outlet ;) . I also plan to ( while there ) take a race course to be able to drive it properly. Ofcourse the car will get some modifications ( probably starting with a front-differential .. anyone got experience with this? ).

By means of introduction, some pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jelle.vanderstraeten/Tuffer?authkey=V5T5DR6OG2w

Cheers,

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Hello Moose, Crickey! thats well up in the higher echelons of teccy stuff, but some of the guys are high fliers with modern technology. Good Luck!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only had a quick look throught the car forums 147 / GTA and tuning but couldn't find anthing yet. As I'm at work I don't have that much time to check thoroughly yet but I might in the evening.
If not, I'll ask in there :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What 'The Citrus One' said !! :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just uploaded some pics to the forum, but they still are on "pending approval". Too bad the upload size is limited at 150Kb though.

Anyway ... I definately have to make some more pics :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers mate :) checking it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts