Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention it does need some TLC but does have 6 months MOT nad Tax and any more information required please contact me

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I assume it is your GTV that you are selling? What is wrong with it?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it is the GTV it needs 2 front tyres, there is a blwong noise from the back of the exaust and has a few dings from car parks and finally some-one bend the arial 3 days ago so it does not go all the way down.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Lol, those wheels are worth, like 800 sheets if they're 17" Zender Milanos!
Yes they are the 17in ones but they are not on the car any more as 1 alloy has a crack on it. But these wheels can be included with the car

£850 would be a giveaway for a ph2. Absolute steal.
Yes I feel it is, but thats all the dealer would offer in a part ex so though i might as well see if anyone in the club would what it.

Thanks for all the messages and enquires about the car people. I will be taking some new pictures at the weekend of all the good and bad points of the car and will do a more in-depth write up about it then. If anyone has any more questions or wants to see the car this weekend please e-mail [email protected] or call removed number
Cheers for reading.

G

·
0 Posts
Hell if alot of car for the money, looks in good nick too.

p.s what car are you going to get ??

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hell if alot of car for the money, looks in good nick too.

p.s what car are you going to get ??
I would say its in fair condition. Plus i would rather it stays with us the alfa bunch then go to a dealer.

I am currently looking at a mini cooper s or hate to say it a ford fiesta st. Need a little hatch back but still want a bit of punch with it. Unless anyone thinks of other hatchbacks that are any good

G

·
0 Posts
I would say its in fair condition. Plus i would rather it stays with us the alfa bunch then go to a dealer.

I am currently looking at a mini cooper s or hate to say it a ford fiesta st. Need a little hatch back but still want a bit of punch with it. Unless anyone thinks of other hatchbacks that are any good
I'm pretty much in the same boat, after my car got mashed up a few weeks ago i fancy a hot hatch, i would love it to be an alfa, but i have had a 147, and not fussed on the mito, so alfa are lacking in this department.

How about a astra vxr/corsa vxr which are along the same lines. Civic type r GT are nice. Seat leon Cupra. Twingo Renaultsport 133, could be fun.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol this is how i see it

Astra VXR- Possible
Corsa VXR- Not got great looks to me
Civic Type R- Dont Like the inside the gear knob position
Leon Cupra- Only come in 4 door
Ibiza Cupra- Possible
Twingo 133- Dont Like the Look of them
And I agree that the 147 and the mito dont really appeal to me either, So pully my hair out at the moment but think i am going to go with the Mini Cooper S plus if no one wants the car they are the people who offered the part ex deal

G

·
0 Posts
Good thing about a cooper s is that they go like **** off a pine tree and hold their value well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No worries! the 164 alloys were the reason why i was interested, good luck selling her anyways.
Well if no one wants them with the car I am happy to sort out a deal with you before or after i get the one alloy repaired plus that set does have pretty new tyes on them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts