0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was an 8C in Red and pulled in for fuel at my
local Esso garage. Looked the dog's! :)

No Piccys, I was driving. :(

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Or maybe you should have got out your video camera ... you know the one that BF's also got? ...

... hold on a minute you probably did record it, but it just came out black :( :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I saw one on the A3 into London about 2 weeks ago. Only caught a glimpse of it through the Armco as I was heading south in the other direction. But holy ****, what a beauty. That is the first I've seen anywhere and I have to say that pictures just don't do it justice. It was a beautiful metallic red hardtop.

·
Registered
325 Posts
There was a red un awaiting PDI at Guests in Knowle last week under factory wrapping (tailored white sheets even over the alloys) with a subtle '8C Competizione' stamped on the back...........Bella....

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I saw one of the Friday evening of the British Grand Prix on the A43.:thumbs: I was just about managing to stay with a 911 (997) and saw this rosso 8C on the opposite carriageway.:eek:

The first time I saw an 8C on the 'road' was on the Nordscheliefe. I was ambling along about 90 in the 75TS up the long uphill between Bergwerke and Klostertal (I forget the name) and this disguised 8C blasted past in full song at about 140-150.:wow: The sound was awesome.:wow: Needless to say, I blasted round the rest as quickly as possible, and got back to the parking area/paddock and then made the mistake of trying to get our cars (Giulia and 75) parked either side for a photo opportunity. It didn't hang around long enough.:cry:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I saw one when i went to the Nürburgring they were having a Mito Launch day. I also saw a Oirsche GT2 before they were released and the new Panamara which was shifting. I also saw the new Lexus supercar. Shame the ring was closed i wanted to go round DAMN YOU DTM!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts