Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Roehampton this morning, on the A306 to the East of Richmond Park. Looked absolutely stunning! :inlove: Worlds apart from everything else on the road. Numberplace V8 8C GT - sure I've seen pics of this one at shows and so on on here.

Would have given a wave but was in my Dad's Volvo S40 :lol:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
That is the one I photo'd at Silverstone earlier this year, March I think. Thought it was a show plate but the tax disc proved it was real.......:thumbs:.......

·
Registered
316 Posts
I saw one drive past whilst i was enjoying a pizza outside pinocchios in adenau (nurburgring) germany! Looked and sounded awesome!

·
Banned
173 Posts
I saw one coming out of north london one night - I wrote about it on here at the time... It was a red 8C spyder and we pulled up at the lights next to it - it was awesome looking and sounding!

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
That is the one I photo'd at Silverstone earlier this year, March I think. Thought it was a show plate but the tax disc proved it was real.......:thumbs:.......
The numberplate kind of ruins that car for me. :(
Not so much the size of it (are small front plates illegal?) but the dodgy spacing.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I saw one go past me in London. A black one on Swiss plates, I was so excited I called my dad so that he could hear the noise through the phone.

Spotted another one in Woking, I was on my bike, wet and muddy from a long MTB ride, it rumbled past me - it made my day. 2 minutes later a GTA went past - Awesome! Only italian cars can make you smile like that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts