Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bright, cold, fresh morning where I am...............hope it is as nice where you are.

I'm going to get crackin in the garden/man cave very soon.

What are you doing today?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Blue/grey sky here. Going to spend an hour or two at the garage followed by walking the dogs along the beach and if i'm feeling active i'll wash the wagon and fit the shower door and bath side in the new bathroom :)

K

·
0 Posts
Going out with the dog when I've finished my coffee and had some breakfast so I'll be updating my photo thread later. Then I have to strip some bits of my derelict shed of a 156 ready to post them.

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just back from walking dog over fields - forgot camera, shame as frosty scenes were lovely

bracing hours walk - now for some brekka

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
A 50 mile bike ride, leaving in 20mins.

RE the mcsf above, I bet its the thermostat, they throw up errors when its cold and they are not working correctly

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Frosty morning, overcast but clearing. I have to dig out some ivy before replacing the fence that it was growing on. Macro, and suss out a walk/pub for my walking group.

V

·
0 Posts
A 50 mile bike ride, leaving in 20mins.

RE the mcsf above, I bet its the thermostat, they throw up errors when its cold and they are not working correctly
Watch the ice if you're going down lanes! ;) It was -2.5C here!

Clubrun for me tomorrow - 70 miles :p :lol:

Off to Spain for 2-week training camp soon :).

V

·
0 Posts
My morning:

Just bought some new Salomon shoes online for a good price for work/leisure/yomping.

Doing the 1st of 2 washes.

Service bike of a guy at work (just looks like a new chain really, a wash and a bit of a lube).

Lunch out at a cafe, change some Christmas jeans that don't nearly fit me, go to see Iron Lady (must remember the rotten fruit to lob at screen...)

'Wasting' time here with the good folk of AO :thumbs:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
I got up, opened the curtains to a bright, crisp and frosty scene :D Had some breakfast, then off into town to get my newspaper. It was -2 when I went out so was a bit careful down the lanes ;) Got back just in time for a cup of tea and a bun :D, spent an hour eduficating myself in the German language then checked e-mails and on here :D Not very exciting but it's Saturday !

·
Registered
11,445 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
got up, lovely blue skies, did some washing, pegged it out, smells lush when its been outseide now preparing dinner for other half when he comes over later and then to my daughters housewarming in her lovely sparkly, clean new house with cream carpets, she's braver than me, no way would i have a party in a house with cream crpets, we are all under orders to take off shoes and i have to be careful with my cranberry juice {topped up with voddy of course}:cheese:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Had a lie in till 9.30. Popped into leicester for a viewing on an apartment for a nice couple. Then a coffee and brekkie at a deli on queens road. Now at the footy see pic Leicester v Barnsley we need a win! Then out for dinner with mr & mrs squadronne rosso. Top Saturday :)

Ps sitting here in the stand feel that life is pretty bloody good !

K

·
0 Posts
I was out for about 2.5 hours with dog. It was such a lovely morning that we just kept going.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,742 Posts
Planned to get up at 8am-ish, but overslept till 10am (I've been bushed this week; early starts at late nights, plus a lot of stress - but all fine now :)).

Job 1: Wash dishes, tidy kitchen; job postponed
Job 2: Take rubbish down the refuse site. Done
Job 3: Drive to Maidenhead for a couple of errands. Done
Job 4: Supermarket. Done
Job 5: Lunch. Yum
Job 6: Return to Job 1; done
Job 7: Drive to Gatwick later to collect mum, then drive to drop her off at my nan's, before turning round and coming home

But...I've got an hour or two spare now to sneak in a read of AutoItalia. Not all bad then :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
A good 56 miles, if not a bit chilly. Off to the annual club dinner this evening that I have organised. I have Matt Rendall as my special guest, and have 82 people attending. A record for a club dinner. Should be a good night.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts