Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I am looking to organise a breakfast meet on the 30th of the month. It will involve a start from some where around the Winchester area, along some decent driving roads, ending up with breakfast just outside Alton.

Would anyone like to come along?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi Paddy,

We should agree a time to meet there for those who come by other routes- around 09:30 at the Cafe?

Breakfast is always good :yum:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meeting point for Saturday is Hedge End Sainsburys, SO30 2UH. 8:30am to leave. It should be about an hours drive cross country to Alton.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Good to see your back Ross, I haven't let go of the 156 just yet......

·
Registered
359 Posts
Good to see your back Ross, I haven't let go of the 156 just yet......
Hi, yes- finally back after having to wait a while for a new Alfa after the 156 went. Had the Cup and it's V6 goodness a few months now. Would be good to catch up if you can get Alfie going to make it to the run.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It would be good to catch up, however this Saturday is the only change I have of replacing the brakes and handbrake cables. Currently don't have an hand brake as one of the cables has gone pop and I destroyed the rear brake pads (50K old) and boiled the fluid going round the Nurburgring. Next month will be new disc and pads up front and new fluid.

GTV Cup :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have added in a nice photo shoot opportunity at private house where we are going to pick up a member of our convoy. I always like a good photo shoot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts