·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks Paul,

I sorted out the prizes today as well for the treasure hunt. well worth coming along. It will be good to see you again.

Clare

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I was on my holiday :(

Hope you had a good day and I wish to see plenty of pics :)

P

·
0 Posts
Hey Paul - that's a shame - hope you are feeling better matey :)

Did anyone attend in that case?

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Paul - that's a shame - hope you are feeling better matey :)

Did anyone attend in that case?
I'm fine thanks PG - the annoying thing is that I made the decision not to go on Friday morning - posted a message here and sent pagers to Clare and dank army - then went to bed.

When I signed on this morning I couldn't find my post and so it seems the pagers may not have been sent either. I really would not fail to turn up without giving advance warning.

Apologies once more.

Paul.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hope you're feeling better Paul.
Mrs Richyfox, Sam ( our Husky), and myself went there hoping to meet some old friends but we didn't see anyone. We had a coffee, ran Sam along the beach and when we left at about 3.30 ours was the only Alfa seen all afternoon. I guess we must have missed everyone...but it's strangely quiet....did anyone go?!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Paul, hope your feeling better - it was a good day!

@richyfox1 - we must have just missed you, about 15 cars i think turned up at round 3.30! The weather was a bit hit and miss, especially at lunch - bloody poured down. But all in all, good day I think was had by all.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts