Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2011 giulietta with nav, but there is no card in the slot, any idea on where I can get one from at a reasonable cost?

Registered
Have you asked the seller what happened to the original? Surely if he sells a car with Sat Nav it should be in working order. If that requires a card with the maps then surely he should supply it.

Registered
Have you asked the seller what happened to the original? Surely if he sells a car with Sat Nav it should be in working order. If that requires a card with the maps then surely he should supply it.
Exactly!Well put..The sd card is part of the sat nav,so should be included!
Alternatively,he should check trhe Nav docs that came with the car ,email Navteq and the they should be able to supply the OP with the maps.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I have spoke to the garage I had car from, they are in touch with the leaseing company they had car from, but I don't hold out much hope of either of them sorting it out. As stated it is part of the sat nav, and the car was advertised as having sat nav.

Registered
You have, of course, checked that the card is not in with the Handbooks etc or tucked away in one of the pockets or glove locker. It might even be tucked in the holder on the back of either sun visor.

I used to work for a company that moved 2nd hand cars including collecting end of lease cars for return. It was truly amazing where some people stored things like this or the locking wheel nut key. We would even find their fuel cards, and on one occasion credit card, tucked away in a "safe" place.

Do not take no from the lease company. They will have checked it was present because if not it is an excuse to charge the leasee for a replacement (which they would prefer not to have to purchase)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts