Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo boost pressure and autodelta box being done. May be tricky to test in these conditions but will report back!

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
:lol: Yes, road conditions are 'challenging' - good luck!

·
Registered
Brera 2.0 JTDm
1,343 Posts
is the coffee machine working today, it was off when I was getting my mod 1 done .... was the only disappointing part of the visit :lol: enjoy the mods but be careful out there!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coffee machine was working :)

John took me out after installation and.... WOW!

What a difference... flat spot gone, lag no more and the power just keeps coming! I am staggered at the difference it has made to the car. I feel finally (with the AVIC HU) that I have the car I paid for. Looks, decent toys and now the performance.

Superb mod. I also got a DPF lesson from John - great bloke.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

A great bloke indeed! :thumbs:

He really takes a pride in what he does and is genuinely interested in his customers too, still regularly checks how things are going 4 months later! :wow:

Rare service these days!

(My Spider was transformed after the Mod 4.) :thumbs:

·
Registered
Brera 2.0 JTDm
1,343 Posts
glad you got what you wanted and good to hear the coffee was on too!

Yep I agree John is a top bloke and has a proper passion for what he does, so nice to see in a dealership :thumbs:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Coffee machine was working :) QUOTE]

John, seeing that the weather outside is frightful, how about setting up a hot choc machine as well when us "Southernerns" come up to your neck of the wood? Actually, come to think of it, I'm from LA, so could you also please install a Cappuccino maker as well and ooooh, a fresh juice machine as well. Cheers mate. Really appreciate it :thumbs:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Coffee machine was working :)

John took me out after installation and.... WOW!

What a difference... flat spot gone, lag no more and the power just keeps coming! I am staggered at the difference it has made to the car. I feel finally (with the AVIC HU) that I have the car I paid for. Looks, decent toys and now the performance.

Can you still use the steering wheel audio controls?

Cheers,

NCO

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh and the MPG is noticeably improving and that's with the autodelta box set to 7 out of 9. Went on a M6 run and tested performance :)

·
Administrator
88,204 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts