Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi AO

Just posting if anybody wants to join me and alan1150 to the last run what you brung at santapod dragstrip on Sunday the 23rd of October. We will be getting there for 9 in the morning to get a few good runs in if interested your all more than welcome to join us would be nice to see some alfas showing there stuff and get to see what other drivers have done to there cars.

Cheers Dan.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
As I live in Wellingborough and have nothing planned for that day, if the weather is good for racing I will be there......as a spectator....:thumbs:

·
Registered
371 Posts
This sounds very good. if i bring the family down aswell , is there any things for them to do there only I've never been.
Do what? It's a drag strip! It's all about cars and bikes and lots of noise and smells and speed. Oh and by the way there's a play area for the kids, a family restaurant, funfair, a spa for the wife, lots of shops and views of the Cornish coast. Combine that with gorgeous Mediteranian sea breezes, a beach, a whole row of amusement acardes, some devine antique shops to spend the afternoon browsing, free wifi access, jet ski's, pony trekking and pottery classes a great time should be had by all. :thumbs: It's a bloody drag strip. Get a grip. :cheese:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a bit harsh mate if dangerousdave74 has never been there how is he suppose to know what his family can do as long as his family enjoy cars/bikes racing they will enjoy.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Do what? It's a drag strip! It's all about cars and bikes and lots of noise and smells and speed. Oh and by the way there's a play area for the kids, a family restaurant, funfair, a spa for the wife, lots of shops and views of the Cornish coast. Combine that with gorgeous Mediteranian sea breezes, a beach, a whole row of amusement acardes, some devine antique shops to spend the afternoon browsing, free wifi access, jet ski's, pony trekking and pottery classes a great time should be had by all. :thumbs: It's a bloody drag strip. Get a grip. :cheese:
What a c**k!!
I haven't been there before so i don't know what is there.
But if you fancy dragging at the side of me, I'll try not to laugh at you that much.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi dave the flame and thunder show is definitely more family oriented been there a couple of times, it just depends if you want to race yourself would be good to see another gtv cup there sure alan1150 would like to race to compare performance. :)

Dan.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Apologies Dan, wasn't putting the RWYB event down, I'm a regular visitor to Santa Pod, all events are great, just more side events at the F and T to keep the kids entertained......:thumbs:
Would love to see 2 Cups side by side down the strip..........:HAPPY:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not to worry stu I understand what your saying it's definately a good show and worth a look. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts