Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about taking the alfa to a run what u brung day at santa pod ive been looking at the club section of it ive pasted it in below i was just wondering if any one would be interested in having a crack be good for a laugh and ive never seen an alfa doing it

Clubs

If you are you looking for a venue to hold a club day, then look no further and combine your next meeting with one of our RWYB's.

We can offer you your own dedicated club area, a meeting room if required and reserved tables for lunch in the Pod Shop Cafe.

The only cost to you will be the normal £10 admission (under 16's are FREE), and £20 Sign-on for unlimited runs on the track.

After each run on the track your members will receive a personal performance print-out so you'll be able to organise your own internal RWYB league table!

Santa Pod Raceway opens at 8.00am with the track open from 10am - 5pm. (Don’t forget your driving licence! Helmets required for bikes and open top cars).

If you would like to book your club in for a RWYB meeting, then please call 01234 782828 or complete the form below.

here is the link for the site RWYB - Advanced Guide if no one is up for it i will post my best time from when i go next

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Okay guys, this sounds reasonably interesting! How much interest is there from you guys on here?

Might look at making it as one of our next meets, and combine it with anotehr region maybe!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Where is that place exactly? It does sound like great fun although I can't see my Fiat being much good on a race track but oh well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts