·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Dude - you're a barista.

Saw this earlier today.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Saw the ad yesterday. I can only assume they won't be showing it her as we have no 4G anyway :confused:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
They did sum up the typical apple user to perfection though :lol:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah, I think Private Eye's "iBores" was more head-on-the-nail.

;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Even I can laugh at that :lol:

sent from my Iphone 4 with tiny tiny screen :lol:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here we go again!:rolleyes:

It's like this. If you want a Samsung, get a Samsung. If you want an iphone, get an iphone. Whichever you choose, please don't spend any time when you're conversing with me dicking about with it instead of paying attention. If you do, I will grab it from your geeky little hand, snap it two, then feed it to you.

Also, whichever you choose, do not proclaim it to be the most significant invention since fire/penicillin/the wheel and do not tell me that it changed the world. It isn't and it hasn't, it's a phone.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Is it an M&S phone.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
what keithyboy said.

i really can't get my head round why people get so excited over a phone, and why people would be 'agitating' themselves unconscious every time a new model comes out. it's a PHONE ffs :confused:

and as for people who really care what brand their phone is, well they really do need watching by the authorities

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
what keithyboy said.

i really can't get my head round why people get so excited over a phone, and why people would be 'agitating' themselves unconscious every time a new model comes out. it's a PHONE ffs :confused:

and as for people who really care what brand their phone is, well they really do need watching by the authorities
I just took advantage of being on a business plan and being offered a free upgrade and improved tariff. :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I just took advantage of being on a business plan and being offered a free upgrade and improved tariff. :thumbs:

Although it is guaranteed that your "free upgrade" is being paid for by your tarriff, it's amazing the price or tariff you can get them down to when you turn down the "free upgrade"

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Although it is guaranteed that your "free upgrade" is being paid for by your tarriff, it's amazing the price or tariff you can get them down to when you turn down the "free upgrade"
Hmmmm. Ponders for a second or two. Rubs chin and scratches head.

Firstly, like I said, it was a free upgrade and improved tariff for me ;)

When I got the phone, it was retailing for £500.

My improved monthly tariff, is as follows:

1500 any network/any time minutes
3000 land-line minutes
Unlimited texts - pretty pointless but an improvement on the 250 I was getting and I do actually make use of them.
1Gb Internet usage - the fact that I can set my phone up as a mobile hot-spot, makes this a useful feature when needing to use my laptop in places that have no Internet connection or, were it would be a chargeable luxury.
25Mb daily allowance when in mainland Europe (This definitely pays for itself as we spend a minimum of four weeks a year in Europe)

We also use my phone as the main household phone and if it wasn't for the fact we need a BT line for broadband, we'd bin that as well.

Based on these figures and the length of my contract, I calculated that the phone would actually cost me about £200 over 18 months. So, for me, it represented value for money.

The other big factor, was that my HTC Touch Pro 2, was about to have all support removed and the features that I'd come to rely on through Windows mobile 6.5,were being stopped, in favour of Windows 7.

:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Now wishing to be rude but would you mind posting your monthly cost??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts