Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this as an upgrade for my son. but it refused to turn on after about a week. we have sent it back now. but he still needs a new phone, in the same sort of price range , so don't be recommending an iphone 4s/5. I have had apples for the last 2 upgrades myself but i wanted to keep my sons away from the dreaded cupertino products as the do lock you in, don't they?
so can any of you recommend another midpriced fone. he is currently on tmobile.

E

·
0 Posts
I would say HTC would be the alternative. I was impressed with the customer service when I got dust under the screen of my HTC Sensation, I posted about it but the phone is over a year old and was still covered completely by the warranty.

The One X gets good reviews, but the older HTC One models would be a bit cheaper.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I have the Htc one x and apart from a battery issue which they replaced the phone in 24 hrs its been very good, everyone has been impressed with its camera,the shots I take compared to my Wifes iphone 4s are so much better.She had a Htc desire before and she loved it!

K

·
0 Posts
A Sony Xperia would be my offering. My daughter got an iphone for Christmas and I've yet to see it do anything my Arc won't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts