Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
WOW!!! Nice photos man! They really have taste don't they?

Reuven, have you thought about getting red licence plate for your car?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by z3022891:
<strong>WOW!!! Nice photos man! They really have taste don't they?

Reuven, have you thought about getting red licence plate for your car?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have given it much thought I may do it not sure.

But I have to pay an annual fee of $80 not sure if it really worth it

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
What you don't know is that a Portuguese is going to race with a 147!!! :cool:

Yes, André Couto will race with an official 147, for the team Ntechnology. :)

G

·
Yum, yum i would love to drive one of these!!!

Aldo red is THE alfa colour i like the white 147 better. But still by taking alfa's they just made clear they have great taste over there.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Or maybe they're planning a thorough clean up, take off those orange lights and...

Back to the dealer as shiny as new ones!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Where is Macau?? :confused:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>Where is Macau?? :confused: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you kidding us, Ant? :confused: wink

Macau was a Portuguese colony till a couple of years ago. Now it's back to the Chinese. :rolleyes:

It happened almost like Hong Kong to the British.

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
But where is it located?? :confused:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Here:

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Is it a country or a city or just the name of a piece of land?? :D

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>Is it a country or a city or just the name of a piece of land?? :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One very valuble piece of land :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by montreal:
<strong>One very valuble piece of land :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And we gave it back. ****. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
More details on Macau GP

Check here

Just last month Alfa Romeo pipped BMW at the post by one point after a season's ultra close racing to take the 2003 European Touring Car Championship driver's title, while BMW scooped the manufacturer's prize and now the arch-rivals will meet again on Sunday 16 November on the other side of the world for the Guia Race in Macau.

Alfa Romeo is putting its hopes in the hands of the Alfa Romeo 147 - a contrast to the 156 GTA with which it took the 2003 title - and local drivers, Macanese hero André Couto, who has just finished his debut season in the European Touring Car Championship, and Angelo Barreto from the Philippines. They will be seeking avenge their loss by 0.09 of second in the 2002 race when Nicola Larini finished second to Duncan Huisman.

BMW will be represented by the Dutch Carly Motors team, which has entered three BMW 320i cars for ETCC drivers Duncan Huisman, Jörg Müller and Andy Priaulx. Huisman, who has claimed the ETCC's Michelin Independents Trophy, is the Guia Race reigning champion; the Dutchman has won the two previous events, succeeding his elder brother Patrick, winner in 2001 also in a Carly Motors BMW. A former winner of the Macau F3 Grand Prix, Müller was classified second in the 2003 FIA ETCC Drivers' Championship; last year the German driver saw his race jeopardized by a broken fuel pump.

The ETCC drivers are obviously the hot favourites, but they will face a group of tough competitors: Franz Engstler from Germany in a BMW 320i and three BTCC former champions: Tim Harvey: Peugeot 307; James Kaye: BMW 320i; Simon Harrison: Honda Integra. They will battle against the two front runners in the Asian Touring Car Series, Gary Sham from Hong Kong and Naoya Yamano from Japan, as well as Nobuteru Taniguchi in the works Toyota Altezza.

G

·
Fellow Aussie residents, rumour has it my brothers mate (and head of AROCA) will be running a 147GTA in next yrs procar series, production class....die econo box mitsush!ties and sabarus :D

Oh does ne1 know what happened to the 156GTA that was running in procar, i only ever saw it race once, and it didnt too well either.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts