Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am having to break the jtd due to limit knowledge, time n space in the driveway.
if any1 needs any parts for 156 or 147 in silver let me know.
there going to be bargains around here.
but dont worry i am already looking for a new jtd 150bhp version :). just lost 1 for £20 :(:rant:
u more then welcome to txt me on 07969644278
1st pic is how she is at the moment :(
2nd pic how she looked great before :)
thanks rick

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
i am having to break the jtd due to limit knowledge, time n space in the driveway.
if any1 needs any parts for 156 or 147 in silver let me know.
there going to be bargains around here.
but dont worry i am already looking for a new jtd 150bhp version :). just lost 1 for £20 :(:rant:
u more then welcome to txt me on 07969644278
1st pic is how she is at the moment :(
2nd pic how she looked great before :)
thanks rick
Oh dear!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know, now i understand why garages charges bit for doing the clutch/DMF job. it is the biggest job i ever come across that i cant do.

next time it will go into the garage

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh mate thats a shame. No chance of Mike doing it, or is now beyond repair?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes Mike could do it but i will have to put all back together ( suspension,brakes, part of subframe) plus will be an extra £££ for the job, and realistic the extra money i was goin to pay for doing the clutch,plus whatever i get from brake the car down and the few £££ i got spare will get me a 150bhp jtd model. i will kept some of the mods of this one for the new one anyway :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
where abouts are you in hampshire im interested in the spoiler at the right price and possibly the bumpers as well mate shame to see another one die.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didnt want to but sometimes u cant help it.
i am in leight park , spoiler was painted last year and u probably after the body kit, it is a add on body kit, i also got the side skirts n wheel arches. at the moment i am open to offers in anything from the car :)
thanks rick

·
Registered
217 Posts
is that leight park (cant find it on google) or leigh park,Havant mate in need of the rear bumper more than anything as i had to chop mine due to the exhaust slipping and melting a chunk out of it but if its a full kit might be interested in the lot, depending on what your willing to take as i can get front and rear bumpers on fleabay for about £70 for both and the spoiler for £50 as you said its a kit so willing to pay a bit more can probably stretch to £175 for the lot mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts