Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Have picked up an alfa that's not quite standard, but was cheap and it got me my first alfa.
Mods so far are pretty simple really, 18" deep dish alloys, wheel spacers, throaty exhaust and induction system.

My question to you, would it be sacrilege to add grey vinyl wrap to the body, carbon vinyl wrap to the roof, and strip out my slightly warn seats and replace with non alfa buckets?

Just a thought, but when driving enthusiastically I don't seem to have much support in tge current seats.

Any thoughts, good or bad appreciated.

G

·
0 Posts
It's your car, do whatever you want. It wouldn't be "sacrilege" to me but I wouldn't do it anyway as I am not a fan of body wraps (unless you want advertising slogans on the car) because it looks like what it is - a layer of plastic stuck on the car. Seeing different coloured paint everytime you open the door or bonnet would drive me mad. I think carbon fibre wrap is the ultimate in naffness myself. Either get carbon fibre parts or don't bother. But apart from that it's great......

Might be ok for a track car but expect to get a few odd looks if you turn up at Alfa meets!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Do what you want. As long as you enjoy the car that is what is mportant. :thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts