Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Anyone attending this years SA Festival Of Motoring, being held at Kyalami from 31 August- 04 September 2016.

I have emailed the contacts requesting if any italian marques will be on display, however todate I have not received a response.

This would be an ideal opportunity for FCASA to display the Giulia varients.

What's Happening at the SA Festival of Motoring

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
What the NO!!! Less than 1 week before the event and the 1st thing I hear about it :paperbag:

Have I been living under a rock, or has this not been publish quite all that well :alien:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Well, many clubs have declined to take part due to lack of information, feedback, costs, timing etc. . Regarding the Giulia, I know a LHD version will be on display at an event soon, but I can't remember which event:(

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Really? Its been very well advertised me thinks, hear it on the radio quite often. And yes, a guilia will be there.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I dont see FCA on the exhibitor list, so the Guilia wont be there.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
So is there any of us would go? I m thinking about going either Thursday after work or Friday morning.
Probably only be interested in the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder and the Aston Martin DB11. I would like to see them in flesh.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I think I will skip as well, one of the reason that I goes to JIMS is concept cars, don't think they have any there.:smoker:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts