Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm helping a very good friend of mine to purchase either an Alfa Spider S4 or GTV6. He has cash waiting for the right car. Ideally something that is in outstanding/excellent condition and mechanically sound with a good service history and sensible mileage.

There doesn't seem to be much on the market at the moment.

As an avid Alfa owner myself, I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone knows of a nice S4 or GTV6 example that may be up for sale or coming up for sale.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
2 different beasts, GTV6 market is a bit all over the place right now, budget talks it seems in both cars, I haven't seen a decent v6 lately for under 12k, does your friend not mind which model if he decided between the two may save a lot of time looking and thinking about. 2 litre gtv's are good value at the moment

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's torn between a GTV6 or an S4 Spider. I guess if the right GTV2000 came along, then it would be worth considering too. I know they're completely different beasts - poles apart. I'm an Alfa anorak myself! Just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone knows of anything.

Know what you mean with the market. It's the same with 75s these days. Don't think I'd part with mine for less than £6k!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi,

I'm helping a very good friend of mine to purchase either an Alfa Spider S4 or GTV6. He has cash waiting for the right car. Ideally something that is in outstanding/excellent condition and mechanically sound with a good service history and sensible mileage.

There doesn't seem to be much on the market at the moment.

As an avid Alfa owner myself, I thought I'd post on here to see if anyone knows of a nice S4 or GTV6 example that may be up for sale or coming up for sale.

Thanks in advance!
There is a nice S4 Spider fore sale via the Alfaholics website:

Alfa Romeo Spider Series 4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts