Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone tell me where i can buy a set of front and rear disks for my 1.3sc 1984, just bought car today after a 15 year absence from Alfas and my contact list is long gone, also i know gold lodge plugs are long gone also but whats the best equivalent, thanks in advance

·
Registered
149 Posts
Golden lodge are long gone. I use bosch super 4 multipoint to good effect. There are other single point alternatives. I am sure others on here will suggest.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I think the correct NGK alternative is your best option.

For brakes, first try could be Alfasud parts online and Justsuds. But I recently got a pair of rear discs from our local equivalent of Halfords.

·
Registered
529 Posts
NGK B6ES or B7ES not the BP6ES or the BP7ES. In Cyprus I used the B6ES and my 1978 1.3 Alfasud was running absolutely fine. Tried single point Bosch equivalent and was not impressed at all.

Front brake discs are quite easily available through EBAY where rear ones are now getting rarer and more expensive. Recently bought a set from EBAY at around Euro100 plus shipping.

·
Registered
149 Posts
NGK B6ES or B7ES not the BP6ES or the BP7ES. In Cyprus I used the B6ES and my 1978 1.3 Alfasud was running absolutely fine. Tried single point Bosch equivalent and was not impressed at all.

Front brake discs are quite easily available through EBAY where rear ones are now getting rarer and more expensive. Recently bought a set from EBAY at around Euro100 plus shipping.
I have used NGK as above, all good. Just found Bosch a bit smoother.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts