Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone noticed that the voice activation no longer works - anyone else have this issue and is there a fix ?

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Voice activation has always been a bit hit and miss for me so I rarely use it. I recently updated to .053. Will try later tonight and give some feedback.

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
OK just checked and voice commands work fine as before for media, phone, radio and infotainment. Sat nav however address search is rubbish and takes me to random places nowhere as commanded. But, sat nav was the same before the update so no real change.

So in short I haven't lost voice commands with .053 , I performed the update myself.

Reactions: alfiestaffa and jwq

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for checking - I double checked and seems OK - was my fat fingers !! its a "SHORT" press for the beep to start the process and not a "LONG" press !!

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Yes. Short press, long press is cancel voice command or something similar. Press and release, wait for beep and start talking (followed by cursing) ;)

Reactions: alfiestaffa

·
Registered
70 Posts
OK just checked and voice commands work fine as before for media, phone, radio and infotainment. Sat nav however address search is rubbish and takes me to random places nowhere as commanded. But, sat nav was the same before the update so no real change.

So in short I haven't lost voice commands with .053 , I performed the update myself.

Maybe showing ignorance here, but how do you perform the update ones self?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
We have voice activation? I gave up on that in the Giulietta because it really doesn't understand Scottish people....

I also have constant shouting matches at Siri for similar issues...

Reactions: matty74

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts